No plant name records match your search criteria Subtrib..
Please note that The Plant List contains only scientific plant names in Latin and does not contain common (vernacular) names in other languages.
Help with searching scientific names
? will match a single character. * will match any number of characters. Use at least three letters in the genus name if you include a ? or *.
Examples of searches that will work
- Use Vicia faba to locate this name (and any infraspecific names associated with it).
- Use Schusterella to locate all names in this genus.
- Use Taxaceae to see the Taxaceae family page.
- Use Quercus a* to locate all names in the genus Quercus that have a species name beginning with the letter "a".
- Use Psilo* to locate all names in any genera which begin with the letters "Psilo".
- Use Orchis a????? to locate all names in the genus Orchis which have a species name of exactly six letters, the first of which is the letter "a".
- Use M?cro* to locate all names in any genera whose names begin with "Micro" or "Macro".
- Use http://ipni.org/urn:lsid:ipni.org:names:295763-1 or 295763-1 to go directly to the name with that IPNI identifier.
Examples of searches that will not work
- La* is not a valid search string, since at least three letters are required when a ? or * is in the genus.
- Neither *ubus nor ?ubus are valid search strings since each begins with a wildcard.
- Using Vicia sativa var. sativa will return all names that would be found using Vicia sativa rather than just those infraspecific names matching the full string.
Some names that were included in version 1 of The Plant List are not present in version 1.1 (this version). You could search version 1 instead.