No plant names match your search for Janczewskia lappacea; we will try Janczewskia instead.
No plant name records match your search criteria Janczewskia either.
Please note that The Plant List contains only scientific plant names in Latin and does not contain common (vernacular) names in other languages.
Help with searching scientific names
? will match a single character. * will match any number of characters. Use at least three letters in the genus name if you include a ? or *.
Examples of searches that will work
- Use Vicia faba to locate this name (and any infraspecific names associated with it).
- Use Schusterella to locate all names in this genus.
- Use Quercus a* to locate all names in the genus Quercus that have a species name beginning with the letter "a".
- Use Psilo* to locate all names in any genera which begin with the letters "Psilo".
- Use Orchis a????? to locate all names in the genus Orchis which have a species name of exactly six letters, the first of which is the letter "a".
- Use M?cro* to locate all names in any genera whose names begin with "Micro" or "Macro".
Examples of searches that will not work
- La* is not a valid search string, since at least three letters are required when a ? or * in the genus.
- Neither *ubus nor ?ubus are valid search strings since each begins with a wildcard.
- Using Vicia sativa sativa will return all names that would be found using Vicia sativa rather than just those trinomials matching the full string.