No plant names match your search for Ã Anthrichaerophyllum P; we will try Ã instead.
No plant name records match your search criteria Ã either.
Please note that The Plant List contains only scientific plant names in Latin and does not contain common (vernacular) names in other languages.
Help with searching scientific names
? will match a single character. * will match any number of characters. Use at least three letters in the genus name if you include a ? or *.
Examples of searches that will work
- Use Vicia faba to locate this name (and any infraspecific names associated with it).
- Use Schusterella to locate all names in this genus.
- Use Quercus a* to locate all names in the genus Quercus that have a species name beginning with the letter "a".
- Use Psilo* to locate all names in any genera which begin with the letters "Psilo".
- Use Orchis a????? to locate all names in the genus Orchis which have a species name of exactly six letters, the first of which is the letter "a".
- Use M?cro* to locate all names in any genera whose names begin with "Micro" or "Macro".
Examples of searches that will not work
- La* is not a valid search string, since at least three letters are required when a ? or * in the genus.
- Neither *ubus nor ?ubus are valid search strings since each begins with a wildcard.
- Using Vicia sativa sativa will return all names that would be found using Vicia sativa rather than just those trinomials matching the full string.